Dear Seven Locks Members:
We’ve got some fun activities at Seven Locks starting this week!
- Sharks Club – Supervised kids activities for kids ages 5-12. 11-2:30pm daily. Weekly starting week of June 16. Sign up by the week, $150/week. Register for Sharks Club on our Kids’ Programs webpage.
- Art Classes – Supervised art instruction and activities for kids ages 5-12. 2:30-4pm daily. Weekly starting week of June 16. Sign up by the week, $75/week. Register for Art Classes on our Kids’ Programs webpage.
- PreTeam – Swim instruction and social activities for kids ages 5+ who can’t quite swim the length of the pool. Four week program runs from Mon., June 16 – Fri., July 11. Learn more about PreTeam and register for 2014 on our Swim & Dive Team website.
- Learn-to-Swim Clinics – Swim instruction for beginning swimmers (11:15-11:45am) and intermediate swimmers (6:45-7:30pm). Weekly starting week of June 16. Sign up by the week. Register for Learn-to-Swim clinics on our Swim Lessons & Clinics webpage.
- Junior Tennis Programs – Tennis instruction for all ages and levels. June – August. Sign up by the week. Registration for these programs is now open on our Junior Tennis webpage.
- Movie Nights – every Thursday night starting this Thursday, June 19. This week we’ll show Monsters University starting at 7:30pm. Free for all members, no reservations required.
For more details about these and many other activities and events, visit our website, www.sevenlocks.org and check out the Kids’ Programs, Swim & Dive Team and Lessons & Clinics tabs.
Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club