Swim & Dive Lessons
Learn to Swim Group Lessons
Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club offers Learn to Swim Group Lessons for beginning swimmers. Learn to Swim Group Lessons are recommended for children who are comfortable putting their face in the water but cannot yet swim a length of the pool.
- One week sessions (5 days)
- 30 minute classes
- Afternoon (3:30pm) class time
- Small class size – maximum 10 kids
- Child must be able to put their face in the water and wear goggles. Also, the teacher cannot accommodate children unwilling to get in the water.
- $50/week; sign up for each week separately. Sign up on our Swim & Dive Team website (a separate online account required) — payment via credit card only.
- Classes will start week of June 18 and will be offered through the end of July
- Notes: if your child must miss class due to illness or other reasons, a maximum of one make-up class will be offered during another week. If the pool must close due to weather or other reasons, make-up class opportunities will be offered. Class fees are non-refundable within a week of class start time. A private lesson is a good way to assess a child’s readiness for the Learn to Swim class.
Register for Learn to Swim Group Lessons here
Please note you will be asked to set up a new family account on our Swim & Dive Team website, separate from your Club (Pool) account.
Swim coaches, dive coaches and guards offer private lessons throughout the summer. Rates will be posted before the beginning of the season.
It is recommended that any swim team members who wish to take private lessons during swim season should select a swim coach as their private lesson teacher.
Swim lessons are available for pool members only.
Please check at the Guard’s Desk for names and contact information.