We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic creates uncertainty about the future. While we are unable to anticipate whether COVID-19 will impact our 2020 pool season, we are operating under the assumption that the pool will be open this summer. As such, the deadline for dues remains April 1.
We are closely monitoring guidance from the local, state, and federal government. Our final decision will be driven by what the county and other authorities will and will not let us do.
Some members, and potential new members, have asked about refunds in the event the season is cancelled. We are in the process of evaluating what our operating costs would be if we cannot open. These costs include utilities, insurance, and payment on debt owed by the club. In the event we are not able to open, at a minimum we will be able to refund dues less each member’s portion of the operating costs.
This is an unprecedented situation and we are all processing the rapidly-changing information. Our volunteer-run pool board is in regular contact, and we will be in communication with the pool community as we have more information. We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding, and loyalty at this time.
Please stay safe and practice social distancing. It is one of the best ways we can all ensure we’re able to enjoy the sunshine and the pool this summer.
Seven Locks Board of Directors