The reservation system will begin taking reservations for opening day and week on Friday, June 19 at 5 pm. At this time, members will be able to make reservations for Saturday, June 20 through Sunday, June 28.
Please note the pool will NOT be open today (June 18) or tomorrow (June 19).
Booking Your Reservation & Other Things To Know
As noted yesterday in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, Seven Locks will implement a registration system for the 2020 season in order to comply with county regulations regarding capacity and social distancing. Under calculations set out within these rules, we will be able to allow 110 patrons in the pool at one time.
The main pool will be configured as it is normally, with two lanes reserved for lap swimming. The dive well will be open and patrons will be able to use the diving boards. The slide and the in-pool basketball hoop will be closed. For our initial opening, there will be a sign-up sheet in the guard shack for lap swimming in 30 minute increments.
As noted in our FAQs, the baby pool will be closed per county regulations.
We are opening Saturday, June 20 at 11 am. and willl start taking reservations at 5 pm on Friday, June 19. Before coming to the pool, your family must:
- Complete the online waiver form, available here. One adult associated with each account must sign the waiver. Entry into the pool will not be allowed until the waiver is signed.
- Have a reservation. Detailed instructions for making a reservation are below. You will start the process by logging into your account on our website. Log on by clicking the “log in” button the right hand of your screen or going to the membership tab and selecting “managing account.” We request members limit their reservations at the pool to 3 sessions per week. This will allow the opportunity for all members to use the pool facilities each week. Members can reserve time slots for one week in advance. Each Sunday the reservations will be open for the coming week. The Seven Locks Board reserves the right to cancel reservations if a family exceeds the three session per week limit.
- Make sure all children age 12 and under are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18, even if a family has a reservation. This rule will be strictly enforced. As the waiver states, it is up to parents and caregivers to ensure children remain at a safe social distance.
When your family arrives for its designated session, please line up at our main entrance and then continue the line around the building along the fence that runs to the basketball courts. We will have markers on the ground to ensure families remain at a safe social distance.
When exiting the facility at the end of your session, please use the gate in the baby pool area and proceed immediately to your vehicle.
Given the unusual nature of this year, things could change. This includes the procedure for reserving lap lanes and our pool hours. We appreciate your flexibility, patience and feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.
Making a Reservation
To make a reservation:
- Hover the curser over the Membership tab on the Seven Locks homepage
- Choose MANAGE RESERVATIONS — this will take you to the reservation page
- To book a session, simply click on a block of time and a reservation window will open with all paid members on the account listed.
- Check off which members will be attending during the selected session
- Click BOOK IT to confirm the reservation
Seven Locks requests members limit their reservations at the pool to 3 sessions per week. This will allow the opportunity for all members to use the pool facilities each week. Members can reserve time slots for one week in advance. Each Sunday the reservations will be open for the coming week. Any reservation slots that have already passed or that are at capacity are disabled and grayed out. Hovering over any slot shows the number of available spaces. Slots are also color coded: Those with more than 75% of the total spaces still available have a green bar on the left while those with less than 75% have a yellow bar.
To view and/or cancel a reservation:
- Hover the curser over the Membership tab on the 7locks homepage
- Choose MANAGE ACCOUNT
- Choose MY RESERVATIONS
- Click CANCEL next to the reservation you would like to cancel