Feeling water-logged from just a little too much time in the pool? Take a walk across the parking lot and join fellow members for a tennis happy hour featuring a pick-up game, light snacks, and beer and wine. 7-8:30pm.
On Monday, July 31 at the Citi Open, Seven Locks members are given an opportunity to participate in a private group clinic (for adults and juniors) from 12:30pm-1:30pm at the Citi Open courts with Wayne Bryan, WTA Coaches and a ATP or WTA professional tennis player. After the clinic, all participants will be given a behind the scene tour throughout the entire venue (players lounge, media tent, players locker-rooms and suite access). After the tour, everyone will be able to watch live Citi Open matches a few rows away from the courts with box seat tickets!
This entire package is $100 per person!
For more information, or to purchase tickets, please contact Marco at ProstoYouTennis at Marco@prostoyou.com. A limited number of tickets are available.
Join us on July 4 to celebrate America’s Birthday! We’ll hold a tennis social from 11am-1pm. Then, from 1:30–4 pm, we’ll have fun and games (a little limbo, some crazy cannonball, and more) plus music from Unique Dreams. There will be prizes for the winners and free dessert for everyone in the audience. Bring a picnic lunch or dinner and grab a good seat!
- The pool will close at 7pm on July 4 so that staff members can enjoy the holiday with their families.
- Due to unusually large attendance expected on July 4, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate guests that day.
Registration for Swim & Dive Team is now open! Afternoon practice starts on Tues., May 30. Learn more and register at www.sevenlockssharks.com!
Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club is sold out for Summer 2017. If you are interested in joining next summer, please read about our membership guidelines and join our wait list here.
Summer Tennis Camps are now open for registration! Summer camp weekly sessions start in June and run through August. To learn more, visit our Tennis page.
Spring Break and Summer Tennis Camps are now open for registration! Spring break camp runs Mon., April 10 – Fri., April 14. Summer camp weekly sessions start in June and run through August. Join us at our open house on Sat., April 1 from 11am-1pm to learn more, or visit our Tennis page.
This year, ProsToYou is offering a fun spring break tennis camp at Seven Locks. For your convenience, full day, half day, before & after care and lunch options available. Seven Locks members get a 15% discount; a sibling discount is also available.
DATES: Monday, April 10 through Friday, April 14.
- 9:00am-9:30am = Check-In & Warm-Up
- 9:30am-10:30am = Tennis Drills
- 10:30am-10:45am = Break/Snack
- 10:45am-11:45am = Open Play Activity
Note: Campers who are 8 and under have the option to play open activities like dodge-ball, kickball, basketball and soccer. Campers who are 9 and older have the option for additional morning tennis.
- 11:45am-12:45pm = Lunch
- 12:45pm-1:45pm = Fun Zone (card games, arts & crafts)
- 1:45pm-2:30pm = Fitness (running drills, games, jump rope)
- 2:30pm-3:45pm = Tennis Games
- 3:45pm-4:00pm = Pack-Up & Check-Out
- Full Day Camp: $297.50/per camper (including 15% Seven Locks member rate)
- Half Day Camp (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm): $127.50/per camper (including 15% Seven Locks member rate)
- Weeklong Lunch: $50.00/per camper (campers have the option to bring their own lunches)
- Before Care (8:00am-9:00am): $10.00/per hour per camper
- After Care (4:00pm-5:00pm): $10.00/per hour per camper
- After Care (4:00pm-6:00pm): $20.00/per 2-hours per camperUse these codes for your member discount:
- 15% Seven Locks member discount for spring break camp (use online code sevenlocksspring)
- 10% sibling discount for spring break camp (use online code siblingspring10)
- 25% Seven Locks member discount PLUS sibling discount (use online code 25off)
The Seven Locks Swim and Tennis Board is pleased to announce that Lighthouse Pool Management will be providing pool management services for the 2017 season. For those seeking employment opportunities at Seven Locks Pool for summer 2017, please contact Lighthouse at www.lighthouse–pools.com.
2017 Summer Tennis Camps at Seven Locks
Summer Tennis Camps will run for 10 weeks from Mon., June 19 through Fri., Aug. 25 . Sessions are Monday through Friday.
Summer Camp Sessions
- Session 1 = June 19-23
- Session 2 = June 26-30
- Session 3 = July 3-7 (no camp on Tuesday, July 4)
- Session 4 = July 10-14
- Session 5 = July 17-21
- Session 6 = July 24-28
- Session 7 = July 31-August 4
- Session 8 = August 7-11
- Session 9 = August 14-18
- Session 10 = August 21-25
Camp Daily Schedule
- 9-9:30am = Check-In & Warm-Up
- 9:30-10:30am = Tennis Drills
- 10:30-10:45am = Break/Snack
- 10:45-11:45am = Pool (Swimming)
- 11:45am-12:45 pm = Lunch
- 12:45-1:45pm = Fun Zone (TV, card games, arts & crafts)
- 1:45-2:30pm = Fitness (running drills, games, jump rope)
- 2:30-3:45pm = Tennis Games for Prizes!
- 3:45-4:00pm = Pack-Up & Check-Out
Special Seven Locks Member Summer Camp Prices:
- All Seven Locks Members will receive 15% OFF all Summer Camp Sessions!
- Full Day Camp (9am-4pm) is $350/per week (full retail rate) – Seven Locks Member Full Day Camp rate is $297.50
- Half Day Camp (9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm) is $150/per week (full retail rate) – Seven Locks Member Half Day Camp rate is $127.50
- Weeklong Lunch = $50.00/per week per camper
- Before Care (8:00am-9:00am) = $10.00/per hour per camper
- After Care (4:00pm-6:00pm) = $20.00/per 2-hours per camper
Look forward to seeing you on the courts!
All Seven Locks Equity members are invited to a general meeting of all Equity Members which will take place on Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:30 pm at the Jasinski Residence. (Please contact us for address if interested in attending.)
The agenda for the general meeting will be as follows:
I. Annual dues and membership fee structure.
Subject to the approval by the majority of the Equity Members in attendance at the General Meeting, the Board proposes the following annual dues and membership fee structure:
Returning equity member:
* Family: $700 annual dues
* Couple: $600 annual dues
* Individual: $475 annual dues
* $75 Senior discount (65+)
Summer Membership – $1200
August Membership – $475
II. Proposal and approval of annual operating budget of the Association for 2017.
Subject to the approval by the majority of the Equity Members in attendance at the General Meeting, the Board will submit the 2017 annual operating budget.
III. Other Business
In accordance with the By-Laws, the Equity Members in attendance at the Annual Meeting may transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
All equity members are invited to our annual General Meeting on Mon., Nov. 7 at 7:30pm when we will elect Board members for the upcoming year. Please check your email for the location.
Interested in joining Seven Locks for Summer 2017? Please read about our membership options here and join our wait list. We will start notifying wait list families in early March.
Seven Locks will continue our partnership with ProsToYou Tennis in 2016! We’re offering some great Fall Tennis Programs!
5 Group Class Package consists of 5 classes from September to November – 5 class package = $125.00/per package
10 Group Class Package consists of 10 classes from September to November – 10 class package = $250.00/per package
- Mondays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesdays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 4:00pm-5:00pm and Junior (Ages 10+) group class is from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesdays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursdays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 4:00pm-5:00pm and Junior (Ages 10+) group class is from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Fridays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 4:00pm-5:00pm and Junior (Ages 10+) group class is from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturdays Junior (Ages 6-9) group class is from 10:00am-11:00am and Junior (Ages 10+) group class is from 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesdays Adult group class is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursdays Adult Cardio group class is from 6:00pm-7:00pm (please note, this is a cardio class for all skill levels)
- Fridays Adult group class is from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturdays Adult group class is from 9:00am-10:00am
- If you want to customize a special group class (5 or 10 group class packages) with another day and time and you have at least 3 other participants, then please email at email@example.com or call at 1-800-654-9972
- Private Lessons are for one hour – 1 private lesson = $90.00/per lesson
- Private Lessons run on Saturdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm, 1:00pm-2:00pm and 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Private Lessons can be individually scheduled at other days/times by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-800-654-9972
For more information or to register for our Fall tennis programs, go to www.prostoyou.com/seven-locks-
Mon., Sept. 5 (Labor Day): 11am to 8pm
– Bring your own picnic and enjoy the last day of the season! Seven Locks will host an ice cream social from 2-3pm.
– Please note that parking will be tight. Use care when parking on Seven Locks Rd. If you can, park at the end of Savannah Drive and use the path through the woods.
– We regret that we can’t accommodate guests on Monday
– The Lost & Found will be emptied on Mon., Sept. 5. Please check it one last time for lost items.
Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club
PO Box 34509, Bethesda, MD 20817 * 9929 Seven Locks Rd., Bethesda, MD 20817