Join Seven Locks at the Bethesda Big Train baseball game
for a special night of baseball, friends, and fun!
- Attend the Big Train game on Monday evening, June 22 at Povich Field near Montgomery Mall
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, and the game starts at 7:30 pm.
- Eat dinner in the pavilion — hot dogs and chicken tenders with sides and drinks
- Sit in a reserved space in the grandstand with other club members
- Get visits from the Big Train players and mascots Homer and Bunt.
- A Seven Locks representative will throw out the first pitch.
- Kids get to run out with the Big Train players to their positions during player introductions and get to remain on field during the National Anthem.
- Visit the Big Train website for more info on the Big Train Summer Collegiate Baseball League
Tickets are $18 for children 8 and under and $25 for adults – purchase tickets through Seven Locks. Tickets for Seven Locks members and their guests only, please.
Deadline to purchase tickets: June 7. Tickets will be distributed before the game.
Get Your Tickets Now!