After 57 years, Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club is getting a new look.
By an overwhelming vote in the summer of 2021, our membership approved a beautiful renovation plan that will take our club into the next half century. Some information is below, but you can find all of our plans here, including our initial renderings. Questions? Contact SevenLocksReno@gmail.com. If you like what you read below and are interested in joining Seven Locks, please fill out this form.
The renovation will not disrupt our summer operations. We will be open at full capacity in summer 2022. Construction will begin after Labor Day 2022 and we’ll open with a new look in May 2023. Renovations on the bathhouse will be completed after the 2023 season.
The option selected by our membership will require a $2,000 per member unit assessment, regardless of membership type. Members joining in 2022 will be responsible for this assessment. Members who join in 2023 or later will pay an initiation fee that reflects the full assessment cost, ensuring all current and future members are equally invested in the pool.
What will you see at Seven Locks in 2023? Our plans include:
* Expanding the main pool from 6 to 8 lanes and adding a heating system;
* Renovating the baby pool and baby pool area;
* Adding a third pool, a “teach” pool, that will be perfect for swimmers who are ready to graduate from our baby pool, but are not yet confident swimmers;
* Renovating our decking and dive well;
* Adding parking, a second pavilion for added shade, and make enhancements to our playground and rec area; and more!
Execution of the renovation is well under way. We have:
* Received approval of Storm Water Management Concept Plan from Montgomery County
* Selected construction contractor
* Engaged architect for design support
* Selected the construction lender and are making our way through the due diligence process.
Please contact SevenLocksReno@gmail.com with questions. Use this form to join our waitlist.